Friday, December 3, 2010

Free Classifieds Christmas Ideas

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 225k Alexa Page 1 Google

There have been so many new adverts that it has been a little difficult to choose which to blog about.

However as an animal lover I was drawn to these.  I am fascinated with snakes and these are particularly cute.  They are Piebald Pythons and Albino Ball Pythons.  Much as I admire them I doubt I could keep them as pets, I am much more of a dog and cat keeper.

As a golf widow and the wife of the most difficult husband to buy gifts for I also favor this golf club groove sharpener called Groovefix, a brilliant gift for golfers at only £14.99.

A truely unique advert for those who believe in the power of positive energy is the one for the Reiki Healing Circle.  

Whatever your looking for, there are some excellent innovative gift ideas available now.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - so much more than just a Free Ads site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment