Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Invisalign

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 224k Alexa Page 1 Google

Last night I got caught in a bidding frenzy on Ebay.  I love Ebay, I love the rush and the exhilaration of the win.  Sadly that was not the case last night.  Having lost out on 2 recent auctions where I was the highest bidder but the reserve was not met, I decided to purchase my item through the Free Classifieds listings elsewhere.

Ebay definitely has its place, not least for the fun.  I just didn't have the extra 4 days 7 hours and 32 minutes to wait for the next auction where I may or may not be successful. 

The big advantage for me with my new method of buying was that I am not obligated, I will not receive negative feedback should the deal not go ahead, forever tarnished as an impossible buyer!

I love looking at the website first thing in the morning to see what new ads have appeared over night.  This is one of the more innovative ones for Invisalign in London.  Invisalign is a discrete, painless and invisible way to straighten teeth using a series of custom-made, virtually invisible aligners. Whether teeth are crowded, too far apart or have shifted since wearing braces, Invisalign doctor will help you gain a straight, confident smile.
 
YapYapOK Free Classifieds - much more than just a Free Ads!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment