Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blogging on the Job!

This is my first blog, and my very first posting on blogger.  So a brief intro is called for

We have just launched an online internet site.  Whilst the talent within the group is far stretced, mine is rather limited.  One of my tasks is social networking sites.  This I am finding fairly easy.   After all I am fairly sociall and like most of the rest of the world I have a Facebook page.  

Twittering is so much fun and so responsive.  I keep a window of page views on my bit.ly account which has been a revelation to me.  I love bit.ly and I will talk more, or should I say blog more about it later.  Another of my temporary tasks, is minor SEO.  We are waiting for a new member to jump onbaord.  Meanwhile, I in all my ignorance is having a go.

Coming to terms with the terminology is in itself terminal.  I have no idea what technorati is or how to use Reddit and Delicious.  I tried Stumbleupon but analysis hasn't shown, so more patience needed.  

Sorry I need a short break to tweet via bit.ly.  This is wonderful. In a short 2 minutes I received 3 more clicks.  I could do this full time.   Clearly I need to get a life but meanwhile I will work my way around the SN sites untill I can bear to google some of the more difficult yet necessary requiremnets of website indexing.

Until next time...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment