Sunday, August 28, 2011

Agents Wanted In Child Safety

YapYapOK Free Classifieds

This advert for an agent in the child safety industry inspired this blog.

Agents are urgently required to promote this product across the UK.  If this is as good as it looks - and you need to click on the second image to understand what the product does, then it should be available in all relevant retailers.

The device works by enabling children to press a button when they feel threatened or unsafe.  This links to preprogrammed phone numbers to alert carers where the child is.

Clearly we like to think that we always know where our children are.  However, on the beach, supermarkets and in parks it is easy to lose sight of our kids for just a few short minutes.  I have lost sight of my young son when we were in Sainsburies.  My husband ran to the door to make sure he didn't leave whilst I searched the aisles.  When he was about 3 he decide to play a trick and hide from me.  Frantically I searched for him inside, then out on the road calling him.  It was only when I ran back inside calling his name and shouting chocolate that he willingly came out of his hiding place.

Needless to say that he never pulled that trick again.

I know that I am not the only parent who has lost sight of a child.   Whilst he was safely inside on the second occasion, the first could have easily been more sinister if anyone so inclined had been in the vicinity.

My son is now 11 and is not allowed much of the freedom afforded to many of his peers.  Instead I ensure that he enjoys all activities with friends in a safe environment either with us or with other parents.   The park is just a few yards from where we live, but the thought that someone may approach him with bad intentions terrifies me.  I am not suggesting that I would ever have used this device instead of properly guarding my child, rather as an additional method of protection.

So why not check out this advertisement on YapYapOK Free Ads.  Agents, buyers in child care should get in touch.  Parents out there would want them to!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - bringing your Free Ads to market!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment