Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Puppy Dog Tails

YapYapOK Free Classifieds

Pick of the Ads this morning is this for Miniature Jack Russell Puppies - I am a big dog lover - coincidentally a good friend has an expectant bitch at home - they are Pomeranian, cross Chihuahua cross Jack Russell.  AKA Handbag Dogs!

Whilst I generally like big dogs, I have recently fallen in love with a Chihuahua which, for me, are out of reach with the more "Designer Handbag Dog" price tag.  The advantage of a cross breed is price and health.  They are not susceptible to the in bred genetic medical issues and tend to be less highly strung.  

I take dog ownership seriously - its the same commitment as having a child so for that reason - I won't be having one .....yet!  

Another new advert is this one for Best Online Jewellery Shop.  This had to get a mention since its an industry close to my heart & because they embedded their Youtube video in the YapYapOK Free Ads page!

YapYapOK  Free Ads - Much more than just a Classifieds website!!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment