Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alexa Review

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 220k Alexa Page 1 Google

My interest in Alexa has diminished since the traffic I receive as a result of SERP is definately preferential.  Clearly to get in the top 100k would be a real coup but concentrating on this serves no real short term benefit.  I do expect that the increase in traffic will effect my ranking at some point although just now the correlation is difficult to see.

SERP is up, traffic is up ads are up but Alexa has dropped.  Consequently I had not visited the Alexa site for a while.  So imagine my surprise when I saw an independent review from a registered user giving the site 5 stars with this comment.

" Started to use this as a Free Classified site to sell my products. Have now started a shop which was free even for businesses. Have sold many product through the Twitter audience. I want this to do well as it works for me & I want to be give something back. Since the site operates as a free platform I felt that this was the least I could do!"

This is powerful feedback on a completely independent site which carries a lot of weight in this industry.  What's particularly nice is that when I looked up the profile of the user he has only published one review.  This reinforces his comment since he is not a serial reveiwer.  So thank you very much to 2right.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - the appreciated Free Ads site which clearly works! 

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment