Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Massage Anyone?

YapYapOK Free Classifieds Alexa 229k Page 1 Google

I adore having a massage, as long as its with someone I know and trust.  I was lucky enough to have 2 very good friends train as masseurs at different times.  Each time I was the instrument of their training.  Maybe this is why this ad for a light portable massage table appeals so much.

Or maybe its because its pink?

You can forget the high spec super lightweight with dimensions here, only 11 kg.  The colour is just fab.

Sadly both my masseuse friends do not live nearby.   I am sure that there husbands are the reciprocators of their talents now.  Anyway for a brief moment I was able to reminisce about lying semi naked in front of the fire whilst covered in herbal oils,  hence the trust and knowledge of orientation!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - more than just a Free Ads site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment