Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Off topic - again

YapYapOK Free Classifieds Alexa 222k Google Page 1

Halloween has been and gone, but I am left with a slightly disturbed 10 year old who was told too many scary stories at the party he attended.  At the time it was mildly amusing but bedtimes have become an ordeal since he is now plagued with bad thoughts.

His dad says that he is "piking me" since it means I am sitting with him, visualizing happy memories involving various family occasions until he falls asleep.

I have no problem with this, it gives me a little more ( about an hour) bonding time.    I am a little concerned that he is indulging any ideas of the world ending in 2012.

I am sure that by the end of the week he will have gotten over it but will remember what a patient loving mum he has which will further strengthen our bond.  No ulterior motives there then!!

When Henry was about 5 he had a bout of sickness that lasted about a week.  A friend said that the best thing about this was all the cuddles you get.  So true, although clearly a cuddle free healthy child is preferable.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds is still on page 1 Google, so consequently visits and ads are up.  The first one this morning was for electronic cigarettes, there you go Donaldroy, a little SEO for you.  I have never heard of electronic cigarettes or e-liquid.  I only hope its not more contraband.  

Talking of contraband, time for coffee!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - the UKs fastest growing ad site!!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment