Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Feet Reading.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 229k Page 1 Google

My blog has been a little neglected and whilst Alexa has dropped a little, SERPs has increased brilliantly.  We are still on page 1 Google UK & .com for Free UK Classifieds.  For our major keyword Free Classifieds we are still page 1 Google UK but have climbed to page 3 position 3 (overall 27) so good things are happening.

A recent advert for a Foot Astro Reader caught my eye.  I contrary to the masses love feet.  I have had the benefits of attending a reflexologist for a little while & she was incredible.  Not only in the relaxation but also in her knowledge of the state of my health.  She was able within seconds of my first session to tell me I had a problem with the lower part of my spine, I had a spinal fusion when I was 21 and she could actually feel and identify the exact location with her hands.

I love giving foot massages to my husband and my son.  I also love getting them back!!!

Feet reading however is something I have not heard of before but it seems to be known in India where it is regularly practised.  So curious as ever ( I'm a Leo) I decided to Google it. It seems that there is a  difference between Foot readers and Foot astro readers.  Foot readers are extensions of reflexology where certain stresses etc are reflected in the way you walk or in the connective tissues that effect your foot posture.  Therefore there is some logic to it.  Foot Astro readings are given an astrological reading based on looking at your feet.  Whether they use the same logic applied to foot mapping is difficult to ascertain at least within the first few pages of Google.

For me, I would definitely have a go, if only to have my feet man handled!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - A new class of Free Ads!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment