Friday, September 23, 2011

Camel For Adoption

YapYapOK Free Classifieds

Currently I am up to my eyes in article writing hence this blog post is particularly short andwould have been non existant excep I could not resist bringing this advert to you.

A Camel has come up for adoption and is advertised on the YapYapOK Free Ads site. Now you may or may not have considered adopting a camel as a pet.  I seriously doubt it!  I wonder how he will cope being without other camels.

My sister in law has adopted Dartmoor ponies on her rather extensive acreage.  I would love to see this as an addition on her land, but I wonder how they would get on?

YapYapOK Free Advertising - looking for the unusual to blog on!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment