Sunday, September 11, 2011

Google Panda

YapYapOK Free Classifieds

I have been reading quite a lot about the new Google Panda - the latest algorythm employed by Google to ensure relevant accurate and quality content is displayed for the user.

My favourite blog at the moment is Online Money Club by David Henry.  I am now working at utilising these methods to promote the YapYapOK Free Ads site.  They include relevent links above the fold.  No duplicate content or badly spun articles and less use of online directories unless submission is manual (duplicate content).

His blogs are well written, not too techy but thorough.  He is a believer in edu and gov links preferring to utilise high pr relevent pages.  This negates the need for massive effort since the links carry so much more weight.

Keyword stuffing again crops up as only potentially detrimental since its less likely to be syndicated.  Apart from that it seems that it is unlikely to be of harm and therefore not fall down in Google rankings.

So - a short blog, but I do now have to find edu  links containing relevant advertising topic with a PR of 5 or more.

YapYapOK Free Ads  - yes I know its below the fold but I just can't help myself!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment