Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THe Trials Of Being A Working Mum

YapYapOK Free Classifieds

I love being a mum & spending time with my son, but .....

Lets face it, any working parent knows the demands of working whilst trying to keep the kids entertained and keeping up with basic home duties, particularly in the school holidays.

Juggling with other working mothers does enable you to continue working but invariably means that you have a house full when its your turn.  This in turn increases the demands of trying to fulfill home duties as well as ensuring adequate food supplies are in place.

So whilst I love the holidays and the bonding time with my son.  It is  with a small sigh of relief that I can reconnect with work and keep focussed on the tasks at hand instead of tormenting myself ensuring an imaginative and active school holidays that does not rely too heavily on my purse or the Xbox.

On Sunday we decided to go blackberry picking - just the family.  What I had not anticipated was the work that this involved on my first focussed work day in weeks.

We will be eating blackberry compote for at least a year accompanied by some delicious blackberry cordial.  Last night we had blackberry and apple crumble. 

The house is a mess, our clothes are permanently stained, but ....it can all wait.

Today I am back SEO-ing to the max for the YapYapOK Free Ads website!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - looking forward to publishing my recipes on the forum........later!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment