Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blogging Explicit Ads

YapYapOK Free Ads

Its time to blog the ads.  The death of my computer has meant that I have been neglecting some of the latest classifieds appearing on YapYapOK.  This, when we have had so many raunchy  adverts appearing.  Its good to see that all of the advertisers have followed the guidelines of placing them under the appropriate adult categories.

Mr Jack is an adult entertainer - don't look if your offended by nudity - its explicit.  Miss Shawnee is another adult entertainer available for parties.

And if that's not your thing - how about this advert for Sex Toys.  This one has started a shop and the other toy they have listed is more than a little baffling.

Thankfully the YapYapOK Free Classifieds has a censored facility so that it is not necessary to view the images should that be of issue.

We have a wide range of personals as well as adult chat currently live on YapYapOK.  Whilst we had anticipated adult products and services and built in a censored facility, we really had no idea that it was going to be so popular with the advertisers or with the curious and probably curious browsers.

As someone who spends a large amount of time in front of my computer I do often get distracted when looking for new media for SEO.  I love Scribd because after I have read the latest articles I often look at the authors for some short story viewing material.  By and large I am a Michael Connolly fan, I also live Lee Childs and Harlen Coben so much of what is on Scribd tends to be too short to really appreciate.

You can also find yourself reading a story which starts well and turns out to be pure erotica.  All very well but imagine my horror when after reading one short story I saw that when I loaded Facebook there was a link on my page telling all who new me what I had been reading.  Now I avoid them like the plague - even the seemingly innoculous.

Nowadays I prefer to be distracted by Pioneer Woman and her recipe blog.  Its well written with some great recipes and even helps me multi task my dinner preparations.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - Only human!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment