Monday, October 17, 2011

Disruption Of SEO

YapYapOK Free Classifieds

A series of events has led to a huge disruption in SEO techniques utilsed by YapYapOK Free Ads

  1. Computer hard drive breakdown.   - A clear issue resulting in an out of action computer necessary to facilitae and inplement link building strategy
  2. Lack of manpower - stretching oneself too thinly whilst doing last minute school assessments (son due to enter secondary school education next september), as well as external web development for second site.
  3.  Aforementioned sons birthday weekend.  - Yes weekend to enable sleepover with friends plus time with all family members 100 miles down the road.

Consequently the to-do list has rapidly grown to an unfathomable length whereby priorities are yet to be determined.  In a moment of blindness I have decided to post a blog and then take a step back to see if the fog clears and the route becomes a little more focused when, at such time I will commence all efforts with renewed energy.

Of course having lost a huge amount of work has not been advantageous.  Personal photos of family over the last 6 years are forever lost.  Laziness meant that whilst I did not back up data, I did email myself links, seo strategies as well as important documents.  I stored many others on private web 2.0 sites  Yes it was lazy, since I had not filed it away in a methodical manner on my harddrive.  Instead I had built a folder filing system within my inbox  - since my email is permanently open.

Thankfully this bizarre approach to document management has saved me a mountain of work.

I am ready to continue the advertising link campaign for the next hour before calling it a day and recharging my rather spent batteries.

YapYapOK Free Ads - frankly a little exhausted actually!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment