Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ads wanted!

Yesterday I posted that I was procrastinating on Facebook.  I was so busy with social media that I just kept putting off updating some key meta data content.  We have got a crazy amount of pages on the site and updating it will be a long process.The rewards are coming.  Not only, as I reported yesterday are the Alexa rankings up but... we have more ads.  Today I have been procrastinating on everything!  Oh I have redone some key meta data, & I have done most of my other social sites only in very slow motion!  Kind of between ironing and cooking.  I cooked prawn pakoras just to walk away from the computer.  We weren't even hungry!  Not bad seeing as I am in a constant battle of watching my weight.  Deep fried - but very few carbs!  Worse they are so morish that there have been constant visits to the kitchen to eat more.

I digress amongst our new ads are 2 bronzes from world reknown artist and sculture Tim Cotterill aka Frogman.  One is Blue Boy.  The other is Flipper
More ads means that I have more to Tweet.  More to Buzz, Bleet and Stumble thus increasing online exposure not only for the advert but also for the site.  This is full time!

However we need more ads.  If you have a house or houses, a flat, a car, a tv, games music or anything and you want your classified item, business or service Buzzed and Bleeted, Stumbled and Tweeted by YapYapOK then list now!  

Yapping is what we do best!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment