Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Friends appeal

I have been Tweeting via bit ly and I am now emailing posturous to blog.  My post will be delivered to Linkedin, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, and a couple of others whose names escape me.  From there I will get retweets and echo tweets.  RSS feeds will deliver news tweets to other sites and so the web spins!

Any one reading from the beginning will know how this cross linking helps to reinforce the data picked up by the bots and push you up the rankings.  I am very interested in rankings since 2 of my close friends run very viable established businesses online which are ranked poorly, but are there only means of marketing and the businesses are hugely successful.  Yap Yap Ok has only been live for a matter of weeks and we rank very much better.  Our main tools being Social Media.

Imagine how disturbed I was to learn that a couple with a "crap" (ok subjective) record had managed to beat the X Factor marketing machine by persuading people via Facebook alone to buy their subjectively crap record and be the UK number 1 for Christmas.  

Instantly I began searching the web for the names of these obviously powerful & influential couple.  Immediately I saw that whilst my mothers opinion of Rage against The Machine may not be that of general appeal, but also this was not some unheard of silly song produced by an unheard of couple in Acrington Stanley.

My Social experiment is doing well considering I have on PR company or record company working the scene.  I urgently want more Facebook fans & love to see that my blog gets read.  So if you reached this because of some recent Tweets, then please join up.

My 9 year old son would also like some fans to his new page of the Evian Baby swimming page
Unfortunately his friend started the one of babies on skates which lets face it is fantastic, but he has done well with friends and poor Henry only has 3 fans on his group!

So if your out there, your reading this, show some compassion, make this a yes day and make this my sons day!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment