Monday, January 11, 2010

SEO on minimal resources!

I have been given more responsibilities.  This means one of 2 things, either I am succeeding in fulfilling my role to such an extent that I can work less on SEO and more on alternative product management, OR my role does not justify a full time position.  I favour the first!

I have inherited some new clients at the start of their web development as well as some very difficult existing ones.  It has been suggested that a fresh new approach to some tainted relations may help to create a healthier bond with our clients.  To facilitate this new arrangement, I have emailed all clients introducing myself and requesting settlement of accounts in order to move forward.  I cleverly ignored any outstanding issues and although each letter was tailored to the client,  I  also cleverly made it look standard, requesting monies on over due accounts where applicable.  I also suggested that these accounts may be subject to developmental delays.  This has meant that the client ( who we are all scared of) and who has not paid his bill  for many months will not have his request actioned untill he does so.  

Yes I know its a cop out,  but this one of our customers treats everyone with aggression and is prone to temper tantrums and threats.  I am hoping that by pointing out the new improved policy I can illustrate the benefits to the business which will enable a more efficient team working on his behalf.  Whew!  

So I digress.  Yap Yap OK is still my passion.  As an internal project I can commit (part time) to my online marketing campaign.  So in summary.  Yap Yap Ok is the only free Uk classifid site with 6 picture gallery, embed video and an interactive forum enabling the vendor to channel traffic to his ad.  We also have an easy editor which identifies you as the member who placed the ad allowing front end editing!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment