Thursday, January 21, 2010

The advantage of Forums on webbsites

Today I started a new forum group on YapYapOK classified site Since Yapping is what we do best. That is we Yap about the site on Social media. We Yap about ads placed. We even have a forum enabling advertisers to Yap about their own classified and link to it to encourage visitors to that advert.

So today we started a forum for fun. So far it includes jokes, riddles, rants and even a recipe thread. Forums are a great way to  instantly see how many visits your getting.   I added  a joke, I Tweeted the link and was instantly rewarded with hits.

Apart from selling,  Amazon provide valuable information to site visitors.  By providing a forum we aim to invite interaction and give visitors what they want.  Since I fancy myself as a bit of a whiz in the kitchen, and since cooking is so popular, I decided a recipe thread may provide a great resource for website browsers.  Please feel free to add your own informative thread or suggest a new one!

Meanwhile I am off to promote my new fun forum via Digg, Stumble, Bleetbox and Buzz!

Watch this space

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment