Thursday, January 14, 2010

Website Project Management

My new role is keepimg me quite busy.  Bizarrely I had expected it to detract from my role in marketing our internal Free UK classified website.  What has actually happened is that it has made me tune in and refocus my own web marketing ideas

I am actually advising customers to utilise things that I  not doing.  That may sound as if I am particularly stupid, but it is a consequence of using the knowlegde that I have and then asking if we can push it further.  I am seeing that I can more or less dream up an idea using existing web tools to find that it IS possible to implement.

My developer ofcourse, is a genius and I am finding that it is not our ideas that are limited but resources.  I have had a very busy couple of days working on other peoples sites and getting myself familiar with actually talking to people again.  Its ironic how anti social it can be devoting your time to social media.  

Today I will devote some time to getting more Twitter followers, Tweet via bit.ly, My Space, Dig and Stumble upon.  Time allowing I may also Bleet.

If you have some time allowing, please become a fan on Facebook Yap Yap OK.  Better still check us out and place a free classified ad

So untill next time xx

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment