Monday, January 18, 2010

Upwards in the Rankings

I have been increasingly frustrated in the sudden steady daily drops in my Alexa rankings. I have been working tirelessly with the meta data and social media. The developer assured me that many of her clients and herself were also experiencing problems. This has been going on for about 2 weeks
No sooner have we decided that we needed a meeting to discuss the possible changes in the Google algorythm then it all changed back again. I can report an upward movement in Alexa by 140000. Woop Woop!  As I speak we are up to 2399000.  This is a record!

I have been Twittering several times a day and discovered another cheat in getting followers!  TweetLarge.com.  This sends followers direct, I received over 100 yesterday.  Clearly this is a case of quantity over quality.  Having said that, the more followers you have the less Tweeting is necessary to get your click throughs.  I also think that you create a crowd following with a reasonable number of followers.  For a start people join you so that they can attract your followers to their Tweets.  Tomorrow I am going to try some unrelated quality Tweets with a link through to see if that helps with my following.  

Bleetbox has also featured heavily this week. I have Bleeted on a couple of occasions but not realised that I could also Digg and Stumble via Bleetbox. This creates greater interlinking for my web lines. Maybe this is why my Alexa ranks are growing!

YapYapOk free UK classifieds is firmly on the map!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment