Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Free Ad - Free Coverage

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 219k Page 1 Google

There has been a huge rise in hits as well as adverts.  This is of particular interest Ipod Repair since I recently discovered that our Ipod had a huge crack in the front screen.  The problem with Ipods is that they hold a great attraction for kids.  I am not sure quite how ours got damaged but apparently it was nothing to do with my son, hmm.

So by advertising on this free site, this company has definitely got at least one customer.  I hope that promoting it on the blog and the Facebook page they will receive more.

If you have a product/service to sell.   Do it on the YapYapOK Free Classifieds site.  Who knows, I may just be your first customer!!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - blogging about YOUR Free Ads

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment