Sunday, October 3, 2010

Inspired

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 200k Alexa  Page 1 Google

Reporting back from last weeks golf competition.  Henry came 7th out of 24 competitors.  Thats fairly good considering his lack of course experience.  He has a 1 hour lesson in an academy every Sunday where they practice driving and putting.  The other players are more experienced and most are much older with only a couple of his age, he is nearly 10.

Sunday so I am experimenting in the kitchen

We are having stovies with honey and mustard chicken with a hot tomato salad.

The difference is the hot tomato salad so if its a success I will post it on the YapYapOK recipe forum.

I am slow roasting the tomatoes in olive oil, a little honey, garlic  and some lemon juice.  Well seasoned with salt and freshly ground pepper.

When they are cooked I will add some chedder and grill until a little golden

Place on a bed of rocket and garnish with lots of basil.

Finally dress them with ev olive oil, honey, lemon juice, crushed garlic and add more crushed pepper.

I am reasonably confident since I did a similar one recently only instead of grilling with chedder, I added a good couple of tablespoons of finely grated parmesan in the dressing.  It was delicious with the picante pasta.

If its a disaster, I will not refer to this post again.  My failure will be published on the blog for all to see.  Check the recipe forum on the YapYapOK Free Classifieds site to see if it made it.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - inspirational

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment