Friday, October 22, 2010

Inspired

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 228k Page 1 Google

I have been neglecting my blog since I have been busy on a separate project.

I also managed to get on with some email housekeeping and cleared out my inbox, filed relevant emails and deleted a vast number of redundant ones and junk.

I have also been deliriously distracted ny Pioneer woman.  I think I must have been the last woman on the world to read her recipes and her blog.  It started after I found her chocolate sheet ake recipe which I decided to use for my sons birthday cake, a easy recipe for a non baker as well as being incredibly rich with just the right amount of sweetness.  From there I have perused most of her blogged recipes before progressing to her blog on the romance between her and her husband and then looking at all her family pictures.

She is the epitome of the modern housewife, mother, career girl.  Home schooling 4 children on a cattle ranch, writing cook books and managing a very well written blog with a gorgeous husband.  If by any chance you have not seen her recipes, then I I recommend you look here.  If you are pressed for time - don't.  Its far too distracting & I guarantee that you wont get your work done.

I did email her requesting that I publish a select few of her recipes on the YapYapOK Free Classifieds recipe forum - with a link of-course, I am still waiting for a response.  My guess is that she receives a vast number of emails, judging by the third party comments after every publication and just cannot get around to reading my email too.

However she has at least inspired me to think up a few more and get around to some suitable home cooking and re visit the YapYapOK Free Classifieds recipe forum.  

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - inspired and back on form!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment