Monday, October 4, 2010

Matrica Gets My Vote

YapYapOK Free Classifieds

Cannot recommend Matrica highly enough.

Apart from all the great communication and work that she does for me on Fiverr.  I failed to produce an article for her with the latest gig.  So she wrote one for me.

I have given Matrica some great feedback which has seen a massive improvement in her orders.  She has always fed back to say thanks for the feedback and how much it helps.

She has done 3 article submission services for me in the last 6 weeks and said that the next one is on her.  I would not dream of taking advantage of this, since IMO her work is high quality and she deserves the repeat business.  I pay just $5 for her work of which she receives only $4 from Fiverr.  Each time I benefit hugely in SERP.  This cannot be said for every gig I order, although to be fair most have been extraordinarily great value. 

In particular I bought a gig promising 105 edu links on 35 sites all with 3 links each.

When I checked the data, there was only 23 sites with only one link.  I got in touch with the provider and they said they could not understand where the other links had gone.  I would have given this the benefit of the doubt but for one thing.  They only provided 23 sites, hence they must have known that they had not submitted to the promised 35, so clearly this was more than just a few missing links.

The gig was marked as late so I am sure they rushed the job to ensure payment.   If they had communicated with me, I would have happily waited for them to complete the job properly.  Since they are refunding me ( I requested that the job was just finished)  then I don't feel as if it would be appropriate to give bad feedback.  

It feels a little unfair since payment is so low.  The thing is there are a hundreds of other providers who I could have used who may have given a better service, and whilst fees are low, they mount up, I would not have chosen a gig with only 23 edu links when there are superior gigs offering more.  Had this not been a deliberate attempt, and there had been 35 sites then I would have overlooked the fact that they had only one link each and I had been deprived of 70 links.

My other favorite provider Doggydog is noticeably absent at the moment.  Since he provided a great  bookmarking service in super quick time I would like to remain loyal.  there are others who are providing the same service as him, but having had such a good experience I would have liked to have put the business his way.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds is still on Page 1 Google UK for both keywords and on Google.com for Free UK Classifieds.  I attribute most of my SERP to Matrica.  No where else could I have such great SERP for so little money.

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - Thousands of visits, Page 1 Google!

PS if you use Matrica, and I thoroughly recommend you do, mention that you saw it here.  I want her to know that she is appreciated!!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment