Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Friggin SU!


Sometimes when i start blogging, I really have no idea which direction that the blog will go. It surprises me that a seamingly lack of new material will turn into my best blogs. I have to say that was not true of yesterdays blog. I was below par, so my apologies.

Last night I made an effort to write a couple of topics for today, that and the advent of new adverts means that I am spoilt for choice. Over night we have had 2 seperate dog breeders list several adverts. Both breed blue eyed husky dogs. One I think is in wales (husky puppies in wales) and the other in Essex (husky puppies in essex), so totally unconnected. The breeders in Wales also breed English Bull Dogs.

My main reason for blogging is Stumble Upon. It is by far my favourite method of social media. Apart from attracting a great audience, its very little effort. The reason for this is you can't submit the same page to SU twice under the same login. . I am friggin SU. How? By Bleet box! Obviously I could set up various SU accounts, but that rather defeats the time issue.

After I have submitted my page by Stumble, I Bleet the page under the guise of Bleet It. I Stumble the bleet page which recognises the page as a submission under a seperate username, hence I double my submission. Clever & quick.

I have joined Tweet adder as a demo, but think that I may have to buy a licensed version. The demo is amazing and I think that this will prove to be a very canny & time saving investment, more on this tomorrow.

I have yet to Buzz but hope to explore this later!


YapYapOK - a new class of classified

PS My latest catchphrase is "YapYapOK - where we drive traffic to your ad"

It will ultimately lead to a YapYapOK - yapping your ad, or something like, needs more thought maybe!

On a personal note we had an offer on a house we are selling. The asking price was for £237 000, this has been lowered and we have been told that this is a bargain. It has 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, car parking for 2 cars, immaculate inside with panoramic sea views, semi detached in a cul de sac garden and a shared pool in a village location. Apparently they fell in love with it! The offer was for £180 000, they need a mortgage and have not even got one arranged yet!

The big fat no required only a milisecond of thought!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment