Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Keeping up the Ranks & Keywords


Since my last post my Alexa rankings have remained static. Well it was only yesterday. Usually after I have had a nice big jump up, I take a small one back. So in order to stem the backward tide I am pushing ever forward. According to results from Google, Alexa update their stats weekly. Unless you are in the elite (top 100,000) where you can expect a daily update. I can't say for sure but I believe that mine, therefore all, have updated on a bi-weekly basis.

Talking of stats, I check the analysis everyday to see how and where our traffic is from. An important aspect of the analysis is keywords & which keywords are being used to find us. Sometimes it is the advert that has been placed that does the talking, We have had several views as a consequence of having adverts for Tim Cotterill. Both Prowler & Flipper have been used. Some of the keywords are obscure, blog followers may remember the Keyword phrase "woman seeking animal" which resulted in our site being found. For the record, we are not that kind of site, Beastiality is illegal in the UK & still carries the death penalty. Once again I digress, the key phrases I found interesting were , "tammy chater jewellery" & "tammy chater cyprus". Wow, thats me, I used to have a jewellery shop & I am currently in Cyprus. So secretly I am a little flattered, not at all spooked & wondering just who has looked for me. Maybe an old boyfriend. Well I would like to think so! Having said that, why not just find me on Facebook. OR join YapYapOK Free Classified Facebook & plug your ad! We have more fans than I have friends. So whilst your there.....

More ads have appeared on the YapYapOK Free UK Classified site over night, so clearly something is working!


After every posturous posting to blogger, I strive to edit. Not sure if it works, but another YapYapOK link cant hurt. Oooh I also need to pretty my post with a picture!


For any smartarses out there, ok, not so pretty, but thought it only appropriate for me to come out of the closet, metaphorically speaking (am not gay, or antigay) and stop hiding behind the logo. Tis appropriate as this is me by the fire in Cyprus

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment