Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SEO and Alexa success

No your not seeing double, I simply forgot to edit rather than repeat my Posturous blog. You see Posturous posts everywhere fo me. Including here on blogger. Rather than delet my post, I have decidede to leave it here as a record of not only how dumb I am today, but also as an illustration on hopw the links work within the various socail sites.

Also it can't hurt to have all these extra links pointing to the YapYapOK website. Whoops there goes another one.

This is a super fast post on my Alexa rank.

YapYapOK free Uk classified went up over 100 000 pts since I last looked....... um yesterday. We are now ranked 2 317 391

Clearly Alexa does not upgrade on a daily basis, but I worked very hard on social media yesterday. I used most of the ones I am now familiar with. Blogger, Posturous (here Sir) Facebook, Twitter, Ning, Stumble, Bleetbox, stumble via Bleetbox, Digg, Digg via Bleetbox and My Space.

My tweeting for clicks was immensely successful due to the new investment threads courtesy of Investor Morse. I received over 300 views on this page alone. Bizarrely its not recorded so highly in my Google analysis, but the results are there to be seen.

So consequently, I am not sure what worked, if it was anyone thing or a combination of all of them. What I do know is that I am spurred on. I need to get below that elusive 2 000 000 rank.

Also I have now got over 1000 followers on Twitter. Hooray!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment