Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Twitter on Steroids

This blog post is right on topic on promoting web sites using social media.  How to benefit from Twitter using a program called Tweet Adder.  This is the first social media tool that we have paid for and boy is it ever worth it!

There is a free version that you can use & I recommend it so that you can see the capability of the program.  The free version does have severe limits but if you only need occasional Tweets then it may be for you.  Also the free version deletes the Tweets after it has sent them.

I upgraded to the pro after 1 day.  I uploaded all my popular Tweets on to the Tweet Adder, I select the frequency in which I want them sent and then I sit back and let this work for me 24 hours a day.  Every day.  Its like having a full time staff member Tweeting for you.  They don't take sickies, or coffee breaks and they work on a 100% efficiency rating!

So for the grand fee of $59 you no longer have to baby sit your Twitter account!  This is the only software I have paid for since our website was launched and I thoroughly recommend it.  I did some homework on it first and I even though I searched and searched I could not find a bad word about it!  It is also one of a very few Twitter tools that is MAC compatable.

On top of that, it regularly follows and defollows for you.  It also sends a pre programmed message to all my new followers.  Since I installed this on friday (4 days) I have increased my followers by 400.  My click throughs are now up to 1500 a day just on Twitter.  The more you Tweet the more you get echo tweets thus increasing inlinks to your website.  Pre friday when I did a web search by the domain name YapYapOK via google, the results came up as 3600 ish.  Now it is up to 5360

I see that a lot of bloggers promote their blogs by tweeting them.  The reason for this is that blogs are an excellent SEO tool and some bloggers monitise them.  It takes alot of traffic to earn any kind of income from a blog but it can nonetheless be done. 

As an extra service we have set up a Yap Your Blog forum so that bloggers can list them with a brief description and an external link.  Within a short time of publishing the views were up to over 100.  The more blogs that list, the more we Tweet, and the more exposure the Blogs get.  So if you have a blog and want to get in at the top.  Its free!

You need to register then add your blog heading as a new topic in this Blog forum.  By creating a link all visitors can easily get to your blog which also helps with your blog rankings.  It will probably take 5 minutes to set up.  You only do this once, let us do the rest!

See you there!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment