Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time for a quickie

Wow, I have just enough time to get this in with a few inward pointing links to YapYapOK  & the new Yap Your Blog forum

Why a quickie, not because of inefficiency, genuinely I am one of the most efficient people I know.  Not blowing my own trumpet.  I can't relax if I am not ahead of my schedule.  I always anticipate something (although not in this case) holding me up.  I am efficient for the good of my health,  not to impress.  I am therefore never late.  The  2 interconnect.  Efficiency and timekeeping.  I have, ever since I was a small child been terrified of being late.  If I overslept I would become overwhelmed with panic.  My mother would make me sit down and count to 10.  That always puzzled me, far from making anything better I was crucially another 10 seconds away from where I was meant to be.

I  have a low tolerance of lateness.  I often race around trying to get through everything on my ever growing to do list, and meet every appointment, personally and professionally with minutes (about 20 at least) to spare.  On time is rarely enough, that will also induce panic.  I anticipate the time, the traffic, the tractor, the car crash.  You name it,  I allow for it.  Critically this has meant I have never missed a train a plane or anything really.  Consequently anyone who doesn't even make any effort to be on time for me creates a disproportionate amount of bad feeling.

A very good friend of mine is often so late that she has often not left home which was over an hour away at the time we were meant to be meeting.  I find this at the very least inconsiderate, particularly when I have moved heaven and hell to be make it early.  I am always multi tasking and rarely have a moment to have a cup of tea in the middle of the day!  Whilst I am certain that this does not occur to her, the resentment can be all consuming.

Anyway I digress, today my internet went down, my list of chores grew bigger and I was unable to make a dent in them.  Coupled with a parent teachers appointment, shopping and dinner I have had to admit defeat.  I am also back on dinner duty as my son brandished his first mouth ulcer yesterday. I am dabbling in the blame game, as my husband has been making the dinner recently and there has hardly been a vegetable in sight.

So apologies for anyone who was expecting further input on SEO, this is purely for "in links".  Ahh as if by magic there is my SEO.

YapYapOK free sale site for shops, businesses and classified listings

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment