Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Delicious and Posturous

Well yesterday I became a fully paid up member of Posturous and Delicious, in a manner of speaking since they are free.

I can't quite understand all the benefits of Delicious except that it may help Yahoo ratings. This is purely because it is a Yahoo tool. It is a bookmarking system and links to all your favourite sites. I am not quite sure how much time I will be able to give this.

Posturous on the other hand is nothing short of genius. It is a system where by you post blogs or news and link direct to Twitter, Blogger Facebook and a whole host of other Social Networking media sites which I have never heard of. So am I using it now. Ummmm no! I'm afraid my prehistoric brain is rather slow in adapting and I have only just got the hang of this site. But give me time. Also I have not worked out how to post soley to my Ya Yap Ok page on Facebook and it keeps defaulting news to my profile.

Google analytics is failing me once again so I am unable to gauge the results of what I am doing. Last week I was able to see exactly every referrel site, now I am working very blind. I can measure my Alexa results on monday I believe when they are next updated!

I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment