Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How to run an internet site without the internet? It was a question & one I long for the answer to.

My internet has been down for several days with internet on and off. Frankly I am lost without it. All the enthusiasm which I start my day with great intentions is stunted the moment I see the screen "Speed Touch is currently down". Anyway with or without an internet connection I have still managed to get some more followers on Twitter. So I shall Tweet on and off as long as the weather allows and try to keep a steady relationship with Alexa. I can't imagine that I am going to grow in the ratings with out being very proactive but I don't want to drop back. Failing that I shall move on and read my devastatingly interesting read (not) on SEO.

So sorry for the equally dull blog. I hope that I have more to share on the progress of the website and the ratings when the weather allows.

Yap Yap OK FREE UK Classified and shop hosting with embed video

No comments:

Post a Comment