Friday, December 18, 2009

I LOVE POSTUROUS

I have successfully utilised the auto posting on Posturous.  I love it.  It took a little more application but to be fair I think that was much more to do with the fact that I had already started a blog on blogger which is so easy to start, to customise and to edit.  Anything else, frankly appeared starngely complex.  

Usually the more complex the site, the more features it has and this is indeed true of Posturous.  Not that it is complex, you just need to apply yourself to the various functions and navigate around it, and boy is it worth it.  I am posting this directly from my email to my email address at Posturous.  Posturous has linked the social media sites on its system with my (other) blog, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin.  If they do not exist on this system then I can simply add the url of my chosen sm site in to the email address and it will post to them to.  

Since I am currently using social media as a marketing exercise, this will greatly enable me to achieve bulk posting with one email and save huge quantities of time. Obviously I will not have the same control over the layout and pictures etc, however this is a small price to pay.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment