Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Multi tasking via Posturous - Yap Yap OK

As much as I love Posturous, I am having various degrees of success.  For some reason yesterdays post failed to appear on my Facebook, but did appear on my Blog and Twitter.  Have to admit to not having checked on Linked in!

I was in a meeting for some of yesterday, it was also my turn for the school run so  I got very far behind with my social media networking.   On a happy note, my Yap Yap OK has more fans since launch just a few weeks ago than I have friends on my page which has been established a couple of years.  I am hoping that says more about business promotion via social sites than it does my capacity to make or maintain friendships!

This is a short posting today as I want to take another look see at lunch (another sm site) as well as Ning, friendfeed and follow some more students on Twitter.

If anyone out there has any feedback on Ning I would love to hear it.  I can't customise my home page.  Blogger was a doddle as was Posturous, but this is so monumentally hard it leaves me wanting to thrown my mac out the window.  

Anyway for those interested my website is Yap Yap OK
My blog on blogger is Yap Yap OK Blog
My Facebook page is Face book Yap Yap OK
My Tweets are here on Twitter
Myspace  is here This is me and my son Henry
Ning, yeah I know its a bit barren & same pic (I always take them allright!)

i will add the rest later!

Toodles!!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment