Tuesday, March 2, 2010

To Share Or Not To Share? That Is The Question

Its been a few days since I last reported on my blog.

I become a little complacent after my massive rise in hits.  My Tweet Adder was working brilliantly until a storm wiped out my internet connection and I inadvertently loaded the wrong version.  This deleted all my Tweets after posting which meant that they stopped posting and my click rate bottomed.

I thought it was because I had nothing new to say and my followers were not clicking.  They are not that fickle.  I now have nearly 1800 followers and a click through rate of over 1000 every day on twitter alone.  This is having a positive effect on the site which is now getting more and more exposure globally. 

For our advertisers we feed every advert with a direct link into our rotating Twitter feed.  Soon we will program every advert to post directly onto Twitter automatically.  We also have the ability to feed online catalogues via an RSS feed straight on to the system free of charge.

We are now weighing up our options.  Do we allow the site to continue to grow organically or do we seek investment to market the site in the UK which will guarantee its place in the world wide web!

Once again, answers on a postcard!

YapYapOK

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment