Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Change Of Topic

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds 215k

Now that the SEO seems to be fairly well organised, I am considering changing the topic of the blog.  After all it has become more of a day by day report on services I have utilised that day rather than the trial and error SEO report that I once did.

Since we are not yet in SERP 3 for keywords or in the top 100k for Alexa then it would be foolish to assume that w have it all right.  So From here I will do a summary as and when appropriate on any new methods that I may have implemented and a report on where we position.

For the sake of SEO & anchor text  i will continue my Free Classifieds blog, I just need to decide what to write about........

YapYapOK Free Classifieds - more than just a Free Ads site

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment