Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cheating with articles

YapYapOK Free Classifieds

Article writing is one of those necessary parts of SEO which can be a little dull.

The problem is that nearly always they are an exercise in PR.  For us its first explaining the whys of Free Classifieds, how to advertise, why YapYapOK.  After that you really need to use your imagination.  Obviously you can spin an article, to do it yourself is seriously dull, to employ software- dull and frustrating due to all the errors.

So yesterday having written yet another 600 word plus article on the benefits of Free Classifieds, I changed my mind about the software.  I decided that having invested the time and energy in the piece, I could send it to Matrica on Fiverr, she can spin it 400 times and submit for me.

I never need to look at the spun versions and the errors can exist with out my ever having seen them.

My double anchors on each article create a potential 800 back links.  Not bad for a days work!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds- a more efficient Free Ads!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment