Monday, September 6, 2010

Socially well integrated

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 197k 

Competition will now be on the 19th September, Whew.  We haven't submitted any inappropriate material, what I feared most.  

Helga, developer extraordinaire has also finished implementing Facebook comments on each classifieds.  We cannot understand why it is so complex, considering how easy the "Like" button plus comments were - but it was.  No longer socially inept, we are integrated with 2 of the largest soail networking programs, Twitter & Facebook.

I have again used Fiverr for some more directory submission and social book marking.  The only thing with this one is that I normally get proof of the service on a list or spredsheet with all urls.  This is the first time that I have not received one, apparently the had problems.  Clearly I will give the benefit of the doubt but how can I give good feedback.    
We are still at SERP 9 for Free Classifieds and at position 6 for Free UK Classifieds. Maybe this will push us higher, I await the drop first.  If the drop does occur than I will have a fair idea that the submissions went ahead.  I hate to be a cynic, but having been at the end of roque traders and card fraud, not to mention hack attempts, I cannot help but be cautious.  The only difference with this of course is the price.  Hence I wont create a stir if the gig did not occur.  

I still highly recommend Fiverr and most of the gigs I have used.  There are definitely several I will use over and over again and they represent incredible value.

Anyway I am to YapYapOK to post some comments, love this function and great for SEO!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds, now integrated with Facebook & Twitter to maximise exposure ad Free Ads

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment