Sunday, September 12, 2010

SERPing up

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 201k

Our SERP is up.  We are now position 6 on Google.com for Free UK Classifieds, up one place, position 72 on Google.com for Free Classifieds, that's up over 40 places in a week.  On Google.co.uk we are on position 7 for Free UK Classifieds and position 8 for Free Classifieds, up one place.

That may not seem so much until you take into account just how competitive theses keywords are.  Additionally the sites that we are competing with for position are well established websites.   Pheonix on Fiverr, I must assume did his thing and submitted, despite losing the data to prove it.  He did provide snapshots in a zipped file which I was only able to open yesterday which at least illustrates a couple of hundred links.

So I will continue to buy backlinks at least every 6 weeks and to pay for Matrika to submit 300 spun articles every 6 weeks.  This will hopefully push us up one place at a time which suggest that in 18 weeks we could be in the top 3 places on Google.co.uk.  I expect better movement for our page 8 status on Google.com since its easier to climb at this placement. 

I have discovered a great free article spinner called " Simple Free Article Spinner".  The advantage that this has over others is that you get to choose the alternative text, some remains so you can see that it always makes sense.  Its a little time consuming but spending 20 minutes choosing viable alternatives means that you can spin this over and over each time giving an alternative article.  The others need so much grammatical changes that each one takes at least 10 minutes to change, one at a time.

I did have to watch the demo video, I recommend that.  Its easy to follow and well worth the 15 minutes to save the frustration of trying to larn it your self.  Paticularly for me who has never used such a program before.

Tomorrow I shall be concentrating on article spin and web 2.0 submissions using the sites I set up for my redundant link wheel.  I will use my one keyword with inbound links going to our Free Classifieds site.

Today I shall recharge my dwindling batteries, loosely speaking, my son has 2 friends over so the house will be in chaos, I shall be tied to the kitchen trying to satisfy their never ending hunger and get everything ready for school tomorrow.  A womans work......

YapYapOK Free Classifieds now higher SERP and getting more views than ever!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment