Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Strike While The Iron Is Hot!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds 203k

Google is busy indexing more Free Classifieds links so our SERP is currently temporarily down.  Its likely to go up again within the next day or 2 so I await with baited breath to see where we will place.

My SEO today will be in the form of articles, I will spin one on the Simply Free Article Spinner and submit all over my web 2.0 sites.  Additionally, time allowing, I aim to write a Squidcast promoting the Free Classifieds posting competition which is to be published in You magazine this Sunday.

My developer is currently away so site speed optimisation will have to wait until reasonably achievable.

I will mean while get a quote from another company to see if they can help, the developer is a little tetchy regarding access to her code.  Rightly so, her organisation of files etc is beautifully managed and to allow someone else in to start putting there own variation is probably more than either of us can bear.

Since the internet has been unreliable over the past few days, I have a back log of work to get through.  I must update my content before it gets old, this has to take priority over all else.

So before my internet goes AGAIN, I need to work

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds - the busy free ads site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment