Saturday, March 27, 2010

Even pirates, before they attack another ship, hoist a black flag.

Just a quickie for inlinks on YapYapOK, well it is Sunday.

The clocks have gone back so really its only 7.15.  Lucky for me my husband changed all the clocks at about 6.00 last night.  Since I didn't know, I was prematurely yawning at 10.00pm.

I am just about to start this evenings supper as we will be out most of the day on one of our mammoth walks.  My husband is setting us up with a full English, so we will get away with a dressed roast fennel salad with baked camembert for later with french stick washed down with cold cider, yummy.

Followers of my blog know that I am intolerant to barley and beer is now off limits.  I have developed a taste for dry cider which is going down fairly well, although probably its not a terribly ladylike drink

The YapYapOK Twitter is working well, we have drawn more unique visitors to our site with more advertisers.  Established advertisers are continuing to use the site too!  This week I plan to do more work on the YapYapOK forum with some more recipes and informative ideas.

Have a great day!

YapYapOK free classified and shop hosting


OOh and Marc, hide my ass  even on a different IP doesnt work.  They just showed me 2 of your other IP addresses! Haha!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment