Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Little Light Relief

My last post "Stats, Tracks & Hacks" was a serious blog about tracking your visitors & site security.

I am feeling much more light hearted today.  It was our good friend, Investor Morse's birthday bash, come serious seminar yesterday.  He had a some guest speakers including us.  A huge thanks goes to Helga for a light, concise & professional representation of YapYapOK.

After a very brief but informative seminar we were treated to fantastic food a free bar and some great entertainment.  Fortunately we  had arranged child care so were able to enjoy the event to the full.  It reminded me of previous conferences I  attended when I worked in the pharma industry.  The implication is work, but the reality is far different.  It also amazes me how many people we knew when we arrived, also the mindset of the ones we didn't know.  I suppose when you are in a room full of very successful business men & woman, the room is full of positive energy.  Everyone was there to share ideas, investment etc.  No one had anything to prove, they had done that already!

So I have taken some of this energy with me.  I am still working, but I am feeling much less pressure.  This is also a combination of the website really starting to go.  Site visits are up over 500% on a month ago.  We are amazed how quickly the public are buying into the concept of our shop hosting and classified platform.  But then why wouldn't they.  If we compare it to even paid listing sites then we have superior functions.  If we compare it to free sites, well what can I say??!!

The only way they currently win is traffic, but this is changing.  We are delighted to have so much support.  We will continual to promote individual ads on the huge range of tools at our fingertips.  If you haven't joined yet, then go on, its free, its fun, its interactive.  Be part of a winning team!

YapYapOK free classified and shop hosting

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment