Sunday, March 21, 2010

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.


Yesterdays picnic on the beach turned into a late night.

It was meant to be one of my sons birthday parties. They started out a paintball and then went down to the wooded picnic area on the beach. The boys played football climbed trees and we all ate flatbreads and salad with chicken and peppers kebabs. They baked potatoes in the coals and there were bowls of every salad imaginable with great fruit platters for after.

These had to be the most organised parents I have seen. They bought along lots of party games including hoopla, pinnata, organised bubble blowing competitions & another game involving blindfolds string and lollys. the games were staggered over the course of several hours while the hostess had us in hysterics with her quick wit and sense of humour.


It was without question the best childs party I have ever attended, helped along by the free flowing wine. It was late when we left and we would have offended had we not agreed to go back to the house for birthday cake, more food and more drink.

Consequently it has taken a little while to be able to get myself together to talk about yet more progress on YapYapOK. Over night I can see that there have been more users joining the website. Again we woke to more ads which I have been busy adding to my automatic tweeting system.

In light of even more activity, i decided to again check our Alexa ranks. YapYapOK free shop hosting and classified web site has jumped another 19000 over night. I know I should not check this often but I cannot help it.

The ads are becoming increasingly diverse. Our most popular catagory is the pet section. The last ad for a puppy up for adoption would have sent me clamoring for the phone had it not been based in Australia. It is one of the cutest I have seen. Click on this link for English Bulldog on YapYapOK and I'm sure you will agree!

Today is Sunday, I have a house to clean, (viewing later). Not too worried as I have a second viewing lined up in 2 weeks time for another possible buyer. The wife has seen it, the husband who works away is flying over to see it. He saw it first on the internet and made his wife book a viewing.

If your curious it is listed on YapYapOK property. So do you need further proof that advertising on this site works? Yes, well what better way than to try it yourself!!

Have a great Sunday.

YapYapOK free business and classified website

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment