Friday, March 26, 2010

It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes life worth living

I am planning ahead by pre-preparing tomorrows YapYapOK blog post today.

I am super organised, out of necessity.  I have been a working mum for 10 years.  Prior to that I worked full time for many years whilst simultaneously studying.  I  am a social creature too.  When todays todo list dries up I start tomorrows todo list, why?  So that I may enjoy time off without any nagging issues.  It is not unusual for me to have the evenings dinner practically prepared at 7 oclock in the morning.  It is not because I enjoy constantly doing, it is more because I so enjoy the feeling of complete relaxation when all todo lists are ticked, dinner is done & the washing pile is empty.

There can be no better feeling of going out for the day without a single care in the world, I relish these as often as possible and I'm prepared to put in the man hours to achieve them.  

YapYapOK today has had many UK hits.  This is due to the start of our email marketing campaign.  I am hoping that the inlinks as well as the hit rate will help push those Alexa rankings below the million.  I have a couple of other little tricks up my sleeve & I will share them if they prove a success.

Normally I have a meeting with the talented Helga on friday, sometimes its work and other times its pleasure, its always fun!  Unfortunately commitment to another project left her working most of the night and she was too exhausted to entertain me today.  She is feeling a little redundant on YapYapOK, there is little to be done at present, unless we write some bulk downloads for catalogues, we are letting the site develope organically before we assess new changes or implement some other ideas. 

Tomorrow I want to do some work on my YapYapOK Twitter account.  I am so pleased to be back in the Twittering arena.  Irrelevent of its importance in social marketing, its so much fun and the results are instant.

I shall save to drafts in case there are new things to report, meanwhile positive thoughts for Alexa please!!!

NEW TO REPORT.... New personal adverts containing video...oh....oh   Click on Personal Classified for a sneaky peak!!

YapYapOK
free classified and shop hosting

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment