Saturday, July 10, 2010

Are Duplicates Detrimental?

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds 189k UK Free Ads 24k

I am attributing SubmitterBot for such a great rise in Alexa this week.  YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds has seen a rise of about 8% in one week. 

Yesterday I discovered that SubmitterBot also submits articles as well as to directories.  I have read that duplicates can be detrimental with the search engines.  I have also read that the search engine will only consider the first article (it spies) to be the original and all others are simply not indexed therfore not so much detrimental, more a waste of time. 

I am unsure if I should do multi submission of the same article  whilst Alexa continues to reward our current SEO methods.  I may reconsider in the future.  I would love feedback from anyone who has done multiple submissions so we can conclude from there.

So the new look YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds will be coming soon.   With it there will be even more functions not currently available on any other UK Free Ad site.  Don't worry all the old free ad functions will apply, but with a slicker, quicker even more superior site.

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds - an altogether  better Free ad site!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment