Thursday, July 15, 2010

Confirming To Google!

YapYapOK Free Ads UK  Global Alexa 176k  UK Free Classifieds 24k

I was given to understand that anchor text links played an invaluable tool in association of a website and what it was.  For example YapYapOK is a Free Ads UK , the link goes straight to the page confirming what we are.  But hark I hear you cry, YapYapOK is so much more than a Free Ads UK site, what about the shop hosting?

Well the public only know what you have to offer after they found you, its unlikely that they will enter this in as a search term, at least they have not so far according to my stats.  Even  if they do - we come up as number one on the first page any way.  No other Free Ads UK offers free shop hosting, if they do there site is not optimised to reflect them in the search results.

So today I will mainly be eating , whoops I will be doing more articles with more anchor text.  I have decided to concentrate on one at a time.  Since page 2 of a search will only get you in front of less than 1% of the audience, then I would rather get one term as 100% than 2 or three terms on considerably less.

For a short while yesterday we were on Page 1 of Google.  This did seem to be restricted to my Firefox on my Mac only.  For the rest of the time we were ranging from page 3 to page 11 (yuck), on all computers and browsers.

I have no idea if this makes any difference but I have taken to entering Free Ads UK into Google, finding the YapYapOK Free Ads UK then clicking on it.  To my mind I am confirming to Google that this was the accurate answer to the search.

This is a very logical analysis and one that could ( and maybe has ) been accounted for in the algorythm.  If anyone has any experience of this I would love to hear.

YapYapOK Free Ads UK more than a Free UK Classifieds

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment