Friday, July 16, 2010

Page 3 and Climbing

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds 176k Free Ads UK 27k

We are now coming very high on the Google search results particularly for the UK.  We are still on page 3 for Free UK Classifieds.  We are at top of page 5 for Free Ads UK so still have some way to go yet.

I have been a little distracted this week since we are close to releasing all the new changes on the YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds site.  I also have the added anticipation knowing that their is going to be a huge amount of work on my part.  How I am going to fit it all in is something worthy of consideration.

If I am going to push us up Google then I have alot more anchor text and directory submission to go.....hence the short blog.

YapYapOK Free Ads UK more than just a Free UK Classifieds.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment