Monday, July 19, 2010

Semi Auto Submission Sites!

YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds 176k Alexa  Global Free Ads UK rank 28k

I wrote about a great new tool called SubmitterBot the other day.

It turns out there are loads of these semi auto directory submission sites available and some are better than others.  SubmitterBot is great but it does occasionally freeze.

I have now discovered Submitlinx.

Submitlinx so far has not been without glitches but is so much faster in submission loading.  Joining is free, you get credits which allow you to submit to all directories of which there is over 300 of them.  After that you can buy credits for other services re directory submissions etc. 

I also tried another one.  The problem came in that there was software to download.  Since it was not mac compatible I had to work on my old pc.  Whilst it appeared to work well, of the ones that were submitted successfully most did not recognise my url.  This was sad since it was the fastest of them all and I had even considered paying for the pro version.  The failure rate was too high so I shall wait to see if they iron out their glitches or if there is a better one.

Ourt of the 3 I have tried Submitlinx has been by far the best.  It allowed me to post about 50 links for the YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds in about 15 minutes, maybe even less.

Since relevent directory submissions with one way links with a site description pointing to your site are highly valued with search engines, then this has to be one of the best free resources available.  Couple that with lightening fast submission and your SEO is improving minute by minute.


There are loads of semi automatic systems available on the net.  You can even buy a site for yourself complete with directories..  I will continue to check them out and report which one works better.

I shall spend most of my time on directory submissions.  You can pay for this service,but have no control overe where or what topic your listing is under.  Irrelevant links will result in penalties.  Besides with the semi automatic tools available it really does not take long now.  I am still trying to get us on Google page one for Free UK Classifieds.  Currently we are at position 24, which is on the 3rd page.  Not bad since all the ones ahead of us are well known and well ranked Free UK Classifieds sites, it means we need to travel 15 places to get on the first page. 

We are at page 4 for Free Ads UK at posting 34, again very good but not good enough.  Free Ads which is highly competitive is now on a steady page 10.  Yes that may be a long way down but you may recall a blog of about a week ago where we still had not appeared on page 50, at which point I gave up.

So what can I attribute for this incredible success.  Articles with anchor text, and lots of them.  My newest one, started yesterday so cant measure the results yet, is writing very short articles with 2 anchor text links.  That way I am not wasting my time creating several per article should Google only index the first 2.  If you wish to achieve 10 anchors, write 5 mini articles.  Its more time consuming because you have to upload more than normal but I will see if we rank better and attribute it to this.


YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds, working harder to get to Google page one for FREE Ads

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment