Friday, July 30, 2010

SERP Page 2!

YapYapOK Free Classifieds Alexa 178k Page 3 Google UK, Free UK Classifieds 27k Page 2 Google UK

Its critical to achieve page 1 status with Google UK and we still have several places to climb.  Ofcourse being in the top 10, page 1 will not be enough but will guarantee much more traffic than page 2.  The top 3 of Google is where its at, and this is our ultimate goal.  Free Classifieds is currently at position 26 so we must climb 17 places for page 1 and 23 places for top 3, should we achieve this then we can be certain of some amazing hits since the term is searched for 450,000 times a month. Free UK Classifieds is at position 18, so needs to climb 9 places for page 1 status and 15 for top 3.

I am currently researching SEO plugins, I have no idea what these are.  I have seen some very well priced ones that guarantee several thousand visitors for a monthly fee.   I like free trials and whilct this one had a free trial, it was necessary to give card details which I am very ante.  I signed up for a $5 trial recently only to find my card was debited £60.  Not only that but the fee was recurring and they refused to acknowledge that I was even a customer, so cancelling was very difficult.

So I am looking for a free trial SEO plugin which does not ask for card details first.

I have been looking for a logo update, I wanted a 3D look with a glossy finish.  I had one back but it had no 3D and the gloss was more of a matt white shading and looked a bit amateur.  I sent it off to a graphic guy on Fiverr and he has promised a professional finish within 2 days.


YapYapOK Free UK Classifieds working for the top spot in Free Classifieds!

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment