Sunday, July 4, 2010

Progress!

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds 200k UK Free Ads 16k

This week we will start the design changes of the YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds site.

I am hoping to have most of the ideas in place this week, inevitably there will be changes as we "play" with the design.  For the most part I think that it has been decided.  Implementing the design will take a while longer but we are looking for an end of July launch.

Our global rank has climbed and we are just about to tip over the edge and into the one hundred thousands, our goal is now in site.  The Free Classifieds UK rank has suffered over the course of the week, however I am certain that in the event of a record ad day yesterday, particularly from the UK, then this will see a positive movement today.

I have spent at least an hour on Saturday and on Sunday with directory submissions.  Its a little time consuming but you often find ones which submit to multiple engines as you go..  I probably managed about 70 submissions which isn't bad.  Since I did them manually I was able to see how well ranked they were with my tool bar and even avoided a couple with dubious rank. 

All of the ones I chose offered free one way linking, some requested a reciprocal link but not all were mandatory.  I do not have a facility to manually input code into my web page but I will reconsider this.

So large number of Free Ads, some content update and directory submission under UK Free Classifieds were the order of the weekend.  Fingers crossed for a positive Alexa result!

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds - not just a Free Ad site

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment