Monday, July 12, 2010

Spamming Links In A Well Ranked Site - & Getting Away With It!

  YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds 184k UK Free Ads 24k

I was delighted with such a UK Free Classifieds anchor text rich blog yesterday, it was factual but not spammy and relevant to topic.

In deed I was so pleased and felt that  with a little alteration I could publish it to Scribd and make it private, thereby having all the Free Classifieds links associated with the site on a well ranked website ( currently @ 235).  The only issue was that it was not really an article, and would probably get some negative comments.

So I decided to publish this as a private document, which I had not done before.  This would give the benefits of anchor text links without irritating anyone with the blatent self promotion.

Since during upload it didn't come up with the private box I figured I'd transfer it after wards.  I typed in "Not for reading, will place this in private documents when I can work it out"


Clearly this was an invite to read.  One of my most successfully read publications.  It took a few minutes to work out how to upload private documents.  By then over 40 Scribd members had read the bolg.

So my advice to you is, if you want an article read, type in the description -  Do not read this.  Trust me it works!

Similarly if you want to spam an article that you know would have negative feedback with anchor text links.  Publish it privately to Scribd.  I know what I'm gonna be doing all this week.  Just remember it must make sense and not have too many anchor link texts all together!

YapYapOK UK Free Classifieds - more than just a free ad site.

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment